‘Tis the season to be jolly and here on West 6th – we are oh so jolly! Join us for a drink this Holiday season. Here is a list of holiday happenings and New Year’s fun on West 6th.
- 12/14/16 — The Dogwood // Star Spangled Santa Holidays Costume Contest benefitting Young Texans Against Cancer (presented by Austin Tour Company) will be at The Dogwood on Wednesday, December 14th. 100 percent of ticket sales and 10 percent of bar sales will go to Young Texans Against Cancer and a Dell Children’s ‘wish list’ donation collection will be available day of.
- 12/19/16 — West 6th // ‘Tis the season to be naughty…West 6th’s annual Naughty Elves Pub Crawl is next Monday (December 19th)! Join POP Austin (who will have free pizza from Frank and Angie’s Pizzeria), Parlor & Yard, Rustic Tap Beer Garden, Dogwood West 6th, & Green Light Social for specials and all around greatness.
- 12/31/16 — Rattle Inn // Rattle Inn’s New Year’s Eve Celebration will transform their Whiskey Lounge into a VIP Whiskey Lounge. Capped at 100, guests may purchase a booth to receive a wristband. Each booth purchase comes with a bottle of champagne and cheese and charcuterie platter, a private bar, cocktail waitresses and access to the entire venue. The Rooftop Deck will have DJ Go GO Garcia spinning from 10 p.m. Tables on the rooftop deck are available for purchase (purchase includes a bottle of champagne). 80H Project will play at Ray’s backstage from 10:30pm-12:30am. All tables are for available for purchase and come with a bottle of champagne. There will be a VIP area for purchase in Ray’s backstage (includes exclusive use of the elevated platform, two bottles of champagne and a cheese and charcuterie platter). There is no cover for general admission, standing room only. Additional information and tickets can be found here. Tables are available for early bird purchase ($90 to $600 dollars) until December 15.
- 12 Days of Parlor | To honor the 12 days of Christmas, the Parlor & Yard team has created an advent calendar spanning from December 8 to December 23. Each day there will be a drink special, good for one sticker. Those who complete the calendar earn a ticket to Parlor’s Star69ties NYE Bash on December 31.
- 12/31/16 — Parlor & Yard // Parlor & Yard is returning to the mack this New Year’s Eve with their Star69ties NYE Bash. Get your “Rachel cut”, put your pagers on vibrate and grab your best Mossimo graphic tee because Backstreet’s back, alright. The P&Y gang plans to party like Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch to ring in 2017 like it’s 1999! Live music (confirmation in progress) from 10 p.m. to midnight followed by DJ Big Bear from midnight to 2 a.m. Early bird tickets ($25 – $35) are available here and include a champagne toast at midnight, raffle entry (winner announced at 12:30 a.m. and an appetizer buffet (think Bagel Bites, pizza rolls and mozzarella sticks) at 1 a.m. In the words of the Parlor & Yard gang, “Did I do that?” (oh yes they did…).
- 12/31/16 – Ring in the New Year with dinner, drinks and dancing J. BLACK’S. Individual tickets are $10 via Eventbrite on Dec. 31 (free entry before 9 p.m. day of) and includes a mini champagne bottle toast at midnight. DJ Sid from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. Reserved tables start at $200